Tuesday, May 6, 2008

No Cigar

Close to some big cashes so far this month, but haven't hit any of them. Was deep on the first of the month in the AP 30r, FT $25k and new UB 40K $109 bounty (or sniper, or whatever the hell it is now), but 16th, 11th and 14th got me basically nothing. Played a $55 donkathon on Stars on Saturday where I was the CL with 25 left in a field of 1600+, then got repopped every time I raised, didn't pick up cards and eventually finished 15th. Yesterday I was tired and felt a little bit sick and played like shit, it almost can't be understated. I hadn't had a real good full night of sleep in awhile, and I think I may still need one more. Also my contacts might be giving me headaches when I'm staring at my monitor, I'm not sure. I feel like my contacts almost feel more normal looking at things at more distance, but feel more awkward looking at things right in front of me. Or this could all be in my head. Still getting the hang of this contacts thing.

So yeah, stuck about a grand for the month for now. Have soccer, and I don't think I'll play tonight, instead going to bed early (relatively; also, God willing) and being really ready for a full day tomorrow.

No comments: