Monday, June 2, 2008

May Wrap

Well I had the goal of volume for May, and I'd say I mostly succeeded until the last week. The last week I definitely did not, I think I got in a life funk. But whatever, life funk over, full speed ahead.

May: +$6842

Year to date: $50,085

Was pretty tired yesterday after waking up at 6:45 am for absolutely no reason (at least I went to bed at 1, which was the earliest I'd gone to bed in a long time), and then I had softball, so only played a few tournaments yesterday, which mostly consisted of me consistently rebuying and getting bitch-slapped around. Did almost FT AP 30r, but whatever.

So finally signed up for rakeback. I have never actually had rakeback. I am a moron. So far been approved on AP and UB. Hey if they're going to have massive cheating scandals, the least they could do if give me rakeback, lol. Hopefully get approved for Cake as well. At the moment that seems like it, didn't get approved on FT, and it seems no rakeback on BD or Stars. But hey, free money.

Hopefully lots of play this week, be good to get some play going during the day on nights when I'm doing stuff. Also on nights when the Lakers have Finals games I won't be playing.

For tonight though, off to see Indiana Jones.

2 comments:

People_Mover said...

rakeback ownz imo

Vikesfan353 said...

Thanks again for the referral.