Monday, December 1, 2008

November Wrap

Not bad at all for a light volume month.

Month: +$5438

Year: $74,832

Now just have to close the year out strong, and I feel like I've succeeded for the year. Look Ma, I can make it as a poker player and all that. I was still somewhat disappointed in the showings I had at final tables this month, I was one breakthrough away from having a significantly better month. I still feel like I'm due for a big cash here at some point.

I was playing the Cake 30r, as I often do, and RespectMGame, who's a tourney regular there, said hi and actually knew my name. I can't remember if I told him (that I can recall) or if he got it from some other source. Or if I know him from another site. Hmm. Interesting.

It appears I was jumping the gun a little bit on the death of some of those AP tourneys. The nooner 20r returned after only one day, apparently by popular demand. The $109 at 10:30 is gone though, I always ran well in that tournament. Also gone are the $55s that I couldn't turn down just because they were free money cause the play was so horrific.

Obama just introducted Hilary as Secretary of State. It looks like reaching out, when in reality he now totally controls her destiny. It's brilliant. He's proven his politically savvy; now I just hope he has the will to pursue a liberal agenda aggressively.

Ohio State basketball starts for real this week with Miami (FL) and Notre Dame. Football team should get a BCS bid. Lakers are rolling. The Bengals are an embarassment to the sport of football.

Back to Chicago today, sometime, hopefully when it stops snowing.

No comments: