Monday, August 18, 2008

Back To Work

Took my scheduled three days off, back to work today. Sat down in the $75 3 pm on FT (I'm playing on Tilt because I like losing clearly), flopped a set of 7s, shoved the turn on a K 7 5 4 board into...a mp limper with J6s for a straight draw, flush draw. You can guess the rest lol.

Ah it's good to be back, haha. It's early in the day; I'm keeping my sense of humor.

Anyway, should be a full day. Who knows how much I'll be down for the month by the end of today. See there's that dark humor again. I'm hilarious. I've got 30 Rock running in the background to improve my mood.

I finally bought my new TV! I'm getting it tomorrow. 46" Samsung for $1120ish with the discount my friend got me. Pimp. Nothing feels good while losing money like spending money.

Alright, let's see how this goes.

No comments: