Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Decisions, Not Results

12 tournaments played yesterday, 3 cashes, none of significance=further in the hole. But I have to say, I played a lot better. I felt in rhythm and got my money in while ahead, or in spot where I was destined to be behind. $55 on stars, 1040 in the field, finished 40th when I ran kings into aces. AK into KK in AP 30r. Stuff like that. Ugliest finish of the day was when I got my stack in with a set of 9s on a 9 8 6 board. I bet out, villain shoves and shows...AJ. 7, 10. OK, that one hurt.

But I'm trying to keep a positive mindset. If I continue to play like that I'm going to be profitable. I know I will.

Finding hours to play is going to be a struggle for the rest of the month though, between people visiting and the various times I'm leaving town.

No comments: