Friday, August 29, 2008

Month Saver

So finished third in Stars $109 $50k for $5600 to save the month. Hey I'm actually in the positive! It's a miracle. Definitely took a couple of breaks to get there, but fought I played well in the tourney. I wonder if I was a touch too aggressive three handed actually, since there was an overwhelming chip leader and the dynamics became slightly SNG-like with another two grand for whoever lasted to finished second, and only an additional three for finding a way to overcome the big chip deficit and finishing first. Shoved K8 into 99. I'd post some hands from it but I have a headache right now and that's making me lazy.

But anyway, I'm just glad the month isn't a disaster anymore. Might just be done for the month. It hasn't been a high volume month, partically because of some traveling, and partially just because I was in such a poker funk there for awhile. I'll be happy to turn the page to September.

16 hours 'til the Buckeye opener. Go Bucks.

No comments: