Sunday, March 9, 2008

Just your average party at a warehouse in Oakland

Good party night last night, with DJ Uberzone the headliner at my friend's warehouse party. Apparently he's well-known to people who pay attention to DJs. My friend William played a set too, and it was pretty sweet. Also they hired girls to dance with/eat fire. Just your average Saturday night. I have three hours of couch sleep and a wonderful hangover.

Haven't played too much out here, but up about 500 or so in cash games I've played sporadically. I'm only like 90k behind what Carson has apparently made this week on AP. Sick run that.

Hey my last entry had three comments. It's a groundswell. To quote Mitch Hedberg: "I did an interview for XM radio, anybody have XM radio? (very scattered applause) I'll be damned, it's growing in popularity. They said, you can swear on XM radio. No shit, cause nobody can hear it. You can swear in the woods, too."

So basically, my blog is growing in popularity.

No comments: